Holves engineers provide you with the most professional services, but also strongly for you to answer your problems encountered in the use of equipment, we will use our professionalism to serve you
If you need to understand related product knowledge before purchasing equipment, we also arrange special sales for you to provide answers. Please call: + 86-18610459929 Alina
1. Use in the food industry: There are three main types of commodities, one is the production of traditional fermented commodities, such as beer, fruit wine, vinegar, etc .; the second is the production of food additives; the third is to help solve food doubts.
2. Use in the pharmaceutical industry: based on fermentation engineering skills, developed a variety of drugs, such as human growth hormone, recombinant hepatitis B vaccine, certain varieties of monoclonal antibodies, interleukin-2, anti-hemophilia factor, etc. .
3. Use in the field of environmental science: the strengthening of microorganisms in sewage treatment.
1. Before using the glass fermentation tank, the liquid container must be cleaned with fresh hot water and then sterilized with steam. The material slurry enters the tank through the material pipe fixed on the cylinder head, or the cylinder cover is opened to pour in. Too full to avoid splashing when the material is stirred, resulting in unhealthy environment or loss.
2. Heating method: when heating, the refrigerant inlet valve must be closed, and the remaining refrigerant in the jacket must be put in, then the materials should be input, the stirrer should be turned on, and then the steam valve should be turned on.
3. After reaching the required temperature, the steam valve should be closed first, and then the stirrer should be closed after 2-3 minutes.
4. Cooling method: close the steam valve, drain off the remaining steam condensate in the jacket, and then open the tank bottom refrigerant valve. Allow the refrigerant to pass through the jacket and reduce the temperature of the material in the tank.
5. Insulation: According to the required temperature, start the agitator, adjust the valve, maintain the temperature, (note the temperature table), in order to achieve the purpose of insulation.
Let us introduce the operation steps of fermentor
Install the electrodes.Before sterilizing the fermenter, check each interface, whether the appearance of each pipeline is normal and whether the steam outlet pipe is firm.
Each valve should be checked by two persons for complete closure.Sterilization requires the presence of at least two people, one to operate the valves and the other to observe and report the parameters.
After confirming that all valves are in the closed state, open the steam generator inlet valve, start the steam generator, the steam generator begins to automatically inlet water, at this time should open the steam generator lower drainage valve, as far as possible to put the rust after closing the drainage valve.Observe the water level in the steam generator to prevent accidents.
At this point should fully open the fermentation tank jacket outlet valve valve, slowly open the steam generator valve, slowly open part of the jacket inlet valve, began to the jacket into steam.
At the beginning of the steam pressure may be unstable, the pressure gauge pointer violently swing, you can properly close the jacket inlet valve, and then in turn to open the sampling valve steam valve, the sampling valve into the steam valve, the bottom valve steam valve, the bottom valve steam valve, the bottom valve into the steam valve, the sampling valve and sterilization of the bottom valve, at the same time exhaust pressure unstable steam.
When the water vapor pressure does not change dramatically, then close, bottom valve outlet valve.The temperature in the fermentation tank gradually rose to 90 degree temperature，stirring machine stop running, open the tank inlet valve, open the trachea valve of tank, in order to open the following valve: open the vent valve, slowly open the tank into the steam valve access to tank, air filter table press start to rise, more than 0.1 MP when open the condensate drain valve, continue up into the steam valve of tank, clean tank, air pressure tank slowly rising, adjust the gas regulator, sterilization temperature, the pressure required to achieve timing begins when the sterilization temperature
Adjust the fermentation tank jacket inlet valve, tank steam inlet valve and outlet regulating valve to keep the temperature and tank pressure at the set temperature.
After the sterilization time is up, close the steam inlet valves that have been opened in turn, close the steam main valve, completely release the exhaust gas valve in the tank to release the pressure in the tank, and shut off the steam generator power.
Open the air compressor and slowly open the intake regulator when the tank pressure drops to 0.05mp to maintain positive pressure in the tank.
During the sterilization process of the fermentation tank, the operator shall wear long trousers and protective gloves to prevent burns.
If the steam generator is flooded automatically during the sterilization process, the total steam pressure will drop rapidly. If necessary, the steam main valve can be opened appropriately to maintain the pressure, but the pressure changes should be carefully observed.
When steam is poured into the tank, the pressure of the tank drops rapidly after sterilization.Try not to make the air compressor and steam generator work at the same time.The air filter pressure should not exceed 0.2MP during sterilization.The size of the condensed water will affect the concentration of the liquid in the tank after sterilization.
The laboratory mini spray dryer can be used to dry the slurry, suspension, and solution (such as milk, salt water, juice, etc.) into powder in the form of hot air drying. It is a very common drying method in the industrial field and has a high speed. Good powder flow characteristics
1.TFF is easy to set up and use – Simply connect the TFF device to a pump and pressure gauge(s) with tubing and fittings, add your sample to the reservoir and you’re ready to go.
2. TFF is fast and efficient – It is easier to set up and much faster than dialysis. You can achieve higher concentrations in less time than with centrifugal devices or stirred cells.
3.Perform two steps with one system – You can concentrate and diafilter a sample on the same system, saving time and avoiding product loss.
4. TFF can be scaled-up or scaled-down – Materials of construction and cassette path length allow conditions established during pilot-scale trials to be applied to process-scale applications. TFF devices are available that can process sample volumes as small as 10 mL or as large as thousands of liters.
5. TFF is economical – TFF devices and cassettes can be cleaned and reused, or disposed of after single use. A simple integrity test can be performed to confirm that membrane and seals are intact.
1. Concentrate and desalt proteins and peptides.
2. Concentrate and desalt nucleic acids [DNA/RNA/oligonucleotides].
3. Recover and purify antibodies or recombinant proteins from cell culture media.
4. Recover and purify plasmid DNA from cell lysates or chromosomal DNA from whole blood.
5. Fractionate dilute protein mixtures
6. Clarify cell lysates or tissue homogenates.
7. Depyrogenate (remove endotoxin from) water, buffers, and media solutions
8. Prepare samples prior to column chromatography
9. Harvest cells
10. Recover or remove viruses
Step 1: Define the purpose of the TFF process
Step 2: Choose the membrane molecular weight cutoff
Step 3: Choose the flow channel configuration
Step 4: Determine the required membrane area for the application
Tangential flow filtration systems typically require a TFF device (capsule, cassette and holder, hollow fiber module, etc.) with a pump (peristaltic or equivalent), tubing, valves or clamps, one or more pressure gauges, and a sample reservoir. Pressure gauges are typically installed at the feed, retentate, and filtrate ports in development and process TFF systems. While it is possible to run a TFF system without pressure gauges, the use of at least one pressure gauge on the feed side (between pump and TFF unit) is strongly recommended. Pressure is an important variable in the TFF process. The ability to monitor and control the pressure leads to more consistent results, and can be very helpful for troubleshooting system problems.
Membrane cleaning is a very important step in maintaining the small tangential flow ultrafiltration system. There are two basic reasons for cleaning the membrane system.
1、The production rate of products is maintained by eliminating the influence of membrane blocking.
2、By removing microorganisms and metabolites to keep a clean and hygienic system.
Because the TFF system is the repeated use of the device, so the cleaning method should be consistent, and cleaning method can’t affect the service life.
The following is the specific cleaning process of ceramic membrane device:
Pure water cleaning
Flush the equipment to the system with pure water.
Using pure water as 1% to 3%, the temperature of 60-70 ℃ of NaOH aqueous solution, cleaning about 50 minutes. Rinse with pure water to neutral.
Using pure water as 1%, citric acid aqueous solution for 30 to 40 ℃, temperature cleaning about 50 minutes. Rinse with pure water to neutral.
For the first time, the film should be recycled. The method is:
With temperature is about 60-70 ℃, the concentration of 1% NaOH solution cleaning, time for about 30 minutes with deionized water rinse to neutral;
With temperature is about 30 to 40 ℃, the concentration of 1% lemon acid solution to clean, time for about 30 minutes with deionized water rinse to neutral.